MJM Insurance of Fenton Specializes in Transportation Insurance
If you use a dump truck in Fenton Missouri, to haul asphalt, loose materials or remove construction debris, or snow and ice, etc…, you need Dump Truck Insurance in Fenton Missouri. Depending on what you haul, you may need specialized commercial vehicle insurance also.
Missouri dump truck insurance coverages may vary among Insurance Carriers, so it is important that you work with an Agent that represents multiple, top-rated Transportation Insurance Companies.
MJM Insurance of Fenton is a full service insurance agency that has many years of experience with Missouri Dump Truck Insurance. Our connections with some of the leading Missouri dump truck insurance carriers allows us to provide the coverages your business needs.
Dump Truck owners and operators can save time from searching, and allow our insurance agents to shop your Missouri dump truck insurance to find the right coverages at the best price. MJM Insurance of Fenton works with dump truck private contractors, those who owns a single dump truck, and business owners who own a full fleet of heavy-duty commercial hauling vehicles. We work with our carriers to insure Super Dump Trucks, Heavy Duty Haulers, Salt, Sand and Gravel Trucks, Six and Ten Wheelers, and more.
How Much Is Dump Truck Insurance in Fenton Missouri?
Dump Truck Insurance in Fenton Missouri Premiums can vary based on a number of factors that the Department of Insurance considers. These include:
- The dump truck itself,
- what you’re hauling,
- where you’re hauling it,
- the driving records of whomever is driving the dump truck,
- personal items anyone may be carrying in the cab, and
- the length of time a driver has been operating the type of dump truck they want to insure.
If you’re hauling hazardous materials, chemicals or explosives, it will increase your dump truck insurance premium. And if you haul aggregate, we recommend sand and gravel haulers insurance, too.
Don’t Risk Not Having The Right Protection
Dump truck drivers should have at least the mandatory coverage required to operate commercial vehicles. The basic policy should include bodily injury and property damage liability coverage amounts required by state law.
Current Federal liability limit minimums for commercial vehicles are as follows:
- $750,000 to $5,000,000 depending on what is being transported
- Vehicles weighing less than 10,001 lbs. transporting non-hazardous freight
- Passenger vehicles
- Passenger vehicles with a seating capacity of 15 passengers or fewer
Our agents will examine your business needs and customize a Missouri Dump Truck Insurance commercial vehicle policy that best meets your needs. Additional dump truck insurance coverages we discuss with our clients include:
- Non-trucking insurance: This coverage is designed for independent owner/operators with contract jobs. It provides liability insurance if you should be involved in an accident in your truck during off-work hours.
- Motor truck general liability insurance: This coverage will protect you from liability for damage you cause to your customer’s property while operating your vehicle on their grounds.
- Physical damage insurance: This additional coverage provides compensation for any damage to your dump truck, and is usually required by dealerships if you are leasing your vehicle.
- Motor truck cargo insurance: If the cargo you will be hauling on your truck is valuable, you may be required to carry motor truck cargo insurance.
- Collision insurance: This will cover the repair of damage to your dump truck if you collide with another vehicle or object.
- Fire and theft insurance: This comprehensive insurance will provide compensation for damages to your vehicle from fire or theft.
- Environmental insurance: This insurance will cover certain pollution-related losses and fines and the costs for restoration and clean-up, if necessary.
- Rental reimbursement / downtime insurance: If your truck is damaged in an accident, this coverage will allow you to continue your business operations while your truck is being repaired or will cover business losses if continuation is not possible.
- Off-season comprehensive only insurance: If your business is seasonal, this will save you money while protecting your vehicle while it is not in use.
We’re Not Like Other Insurance Agencies
Dump truck owners are required to have a financial responsibility filing that shows proof they are properly insured to protect them and other drivers from such high-risk situations. Our agents have the knowledge to assist drivers with the state and federal commercial auto insurance filings and will be happy to process the required state filings on your behalf.
- BMC-32 filing
- BMC-34 filing
- BMC-91 and BMC-91X filing
- MCS-90 form
- Intrastate Truck Filings
- Form E filing
- Form F filing
- Form H filing
- Form K filing
Contact one of our licensed insurance agents to schedule a free insurance evaluation or call now (636) 343-5000.
Dump Truck Insurance Resources
Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
US Department of Transportation
The National Transportation Safety Board
Directory of State Patrol and State Police
Missouri State DOTs
Missouri State MVRs