You Can’t Put a Price On Your Family
There should be no question, What is the Value of Life Insurance in Arnold Missouri? Simple answer — protecting your family. You can’t put a price on this type of value.
MJM Insurance® of Arnold has a group of experienced, licensed, life Insurance agents to help you through the process of buying life insurance and can explain your options to help you make the best informed decision for the life insurance product that best meets your needs and protect your family.
Arnold Missouri Life Insurance Benefits
- Provide lost income. Ease the burden on your family if you die and they lose your income.
- Final expenses. Pay for funeral, burial costs, probate and other estate administration costs that are not covered by health insurance.
- Inheritance for your heirs. Create an inheritance by buying a life insurance policy and naming them as beneficiaries.
- Charitable contributions. Leave a legacy by donating the cash equivalent of the policy’s premium.
- Create a source of savings. Create a savings plan with tax deferred interest credit.
Why Do You Need Arnold Missouri Life Insurance?
- If you have kids, you should have it.
- If you support your spouse, you should have it.
- If you own your own home and have a mortgage, you should have it.
- If you have personal or business loans, you should have it.
Arnold Missouri Life Insurance – What is a Term Policy?
A term life insurance policy is good for a specific period of time and if you die during that term, your beneficiaries get a payout. Some of our clients with children chose a term policy specifically for coverage until their children graduate from college.
Arnold Missouri Life Insurance – What is Permanent Coverage?
Permanent life insurance provides lifelong protection and never expires. As long as you pay the premiums, the current face value will be paid. Because a permanent life insurance policy is a long-term investment, the policy accumulates cash value.
Permanent life insurance policies have an investment element, meaning that some of the money can be invested in the stock market or taken out as a cash loan, so you still have the option to access the money while you’re still alive. Permanent insurance is an asset that your family can fall back on if something happens to you.
MJM Insurance® of Arnold will help you understand the differences and find the best protection that meets your needs. Call us today with any questions you may have, it is our pledge to provide outstanding customer service.